Want to Delete Paytm Account Permanently, Hello, friends, I am Ravi Thakur, welcome back to my website Filezonic.com. Friends if you use the Paytm Application and want to remove it forever from your mobile due to some reason. Then you are reading the right post because today I show you that How to close a Paytm Account?.
Paytm is India’s Popular Mobile Financial Payment App. With help of this app, we can do any online transactions like recharge and bill payment and fund transfer, etc. It has also lots of Features like you can open a payment bank account, etc. If you want to delete your A/c for any cause, then no problem, users can easily remove this Application by following the given simple steps.
Note:- Before you remove your Paytm A/c forever. I tell you that if you have cash in your wallet, then transfer it to any other Wallet/ Bank. Because you can not delete your account until your wallet will not empty.
You May Also Like:
Method 1:- Contact Customer Care to Delete your account
In this method, Users just make a call on 0120 3888 388 Customer care Number. Now you will be asked for support and you will have to request to delete your account forever. After the Customer Care agent will verify your details. Paytm Application will also mail you a confirmation email in your registered email Id. Now you will have to go to your email and then confirm your Deletion Link. Process completed, your A/C is Closed Successfully.
Method 2:- How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently By Email?
Users can also use Yahoo and Gmail to delete their A/c. In this method, You will have to contact Paytm to delete your A/C. For this, first of all, you will have to go to any mailing service like Gmail and yahoo.
After that, click on compose a new mail button and write an e-mail to [email protected]. In this mail, you will have to request Support Care to close your a/c permanently. Please Don’t neglect to add any ID Proof to verify your ownership. Once your ownership verified by Paytm then your account will be closed forever. If Not deleted yet? Then Sent another email to confirm the issue.
Method 3:- Closed By Official Application.
1. First of all, open the Paytm application. After that, you will have to click on the “Menu” above the left side.
2. After that, you will have to click on the option “24 × 7 Help“.
3. Now, several options will show in front of you. Just go to “Profile Settings“.
4. There you will see the option to change the phone number and “Delete or Deactivate Your A/c“. But the user will have to go to the Option “I need to Permanently Close / Delete My A/c“.
5. In the next step, you will have to explain the issue that why you want to close the a/c. Just select any 1 issue and write some details.
6. After that, just Scroll Down, and you will see the option of “Massage Us“. Now just a message to the “Support team” to delete your a/c”.
7. The Support team receives your request and They will call and verify your Register Phone Number. They sent you also a link to delete your Paytm a/c by SMS. Just click on the “Link” and follow Given the steps. Your “Paytm A/C” will be Deleted.
So, friends, you can “Delete Paytm Account Permanently” like this. I hope you understood the whole process still you have any questions related to this topic. Then you can ask me by commenting. Thank You