Filezonic.com prides itself on its transparency software policy with its users, its partners, and the market within which it operates. In furtherance of this policy, this Software Policy is proposed at ensuring that developers, users, advertisers, and the general public are alert to the rules applying to Software program and applications, and their behavior, available on the Filezonic.com sites. There are also special guidelines applying to specific language sites or services of Filezonic.com.
1. The computer software or apps ought to aim and give a clear value proposition to users.
2. Filezonic.com has the power to not make offered from its websites, computer software, or applications that Filezonic.com, in its discretion, considers being or related to malware, spyware, or viruses, nor potential threats to a user´s privacy.
3. The unintended download of software packages or apps without user permission (“drive-by downloads”) can not be allowed.
Disclosure and clear behavior
1. At the time of installation, users should be able to clearly understand the principal and powerful functions of the apps and the particular impacts the application can have on their pc.
2. The software or application ought to have a verified signature obtained from a trusted certificate authority.
3. The landing page relating to the software package or apps should determine the owner of the software or apps, with a valid physical email address that’s visible.
5. The software or application should not be installed silently on the user’s computer, laptop, and other devices.
6. Users should be given a chance to review all recommended installation options and system changes once installing the program, and they must not be misled or deceived once approving such changes.
7. Users should be given a “skip all” functionality on the primary provide a page for all ads or offers included in a bundled computer program or if the user rejects the first offer he won’t get any new offers.
8. The name of each bundled application ought to be visible to the user and be disclosed before downloading.
Neither the primary application nor any bundled application could perform ad injection.
9. Software or applications ought to not engage in unreliable behavior (for example, misleading advertising, etc).
10. Computer Software and apps ought to not engage in unexpected performance, including but not restricted to:
- Negatively affect device performance beyond reasonable user expectations
- Circumventing technical protection measures of other applications or content
- Sniffing or altering network traffic, unless it is the disclosed core functionality of the pc applications.
- Take measures to circumvent anti-malware testing
11. The application updates ought to be conspicuously notified to the user. If the update modifies the main functionality, the user will have to allow it.
12. Application should follow current browser modification policies.
13. The Pc Software and applications that attempt to collect or transmit somebody’s identifiable data, must do this in a clear method by clearly stating the particular details that may be collected or transmitted.
15. Business, financial, and alternative important sensitive details ought to not be processed without encryption.
The applications should not send spam emails or any other type of unwanted promotion.
Clear Uninstallation Process
1. It should be simple for users to disable or delete any software package or apps from the user´s computer, laptop, and device.
2. Users must not be priced for program or application removal from pc. They must not be needed to go through a long process of unrelated uninstall tasks.
3. Users should not be shown new offers during the uninstall process or once finishing it.
4. If additional choices are given to the user, the option to fully take away the software or application ought to be the most notable one.
5. Uninstallation cannot affect unrelated files or otherwise use tricks or scare tactics to deter uninstallation. An example of such a tactic is a misleading claim regarding negative impacts on the user’s pc or privacy.
6. The application that affects or changes a PC’s settings ought to be reverted. In the case of browser modifications, it must indicate that the user will undo those changes.
7. Once the software or application is disabled or deleted. It may not leave any parts or programs, and may not remain active or be automatically enabled later by itself or another application.
Filezonic.com has the power to instantly deny any software or applications, or blacklist software or apps from showing on its websites. In breach of this policy, or thought harmful to its users, its image, or its interests, in its sole responsibility. This policy is constantly being refined. Filezonic.com count on your help for detecting breaches of it and up it, so please do not wait to contact us: [email protected]