Are you want to Deactivate/ Delete Instagram Account Permanently then you are reading the right post. Hello, friends I am Ravi Thakur welcome back to my website Filezonic.com. Today I will tell you how to Deactivate Instagram ID forever. If you want to know the complete process regarding this then read this post form from start to end.
Friends, Nowadays Instagram has become the most famous social application and its users all over the world. With the help of this app, you can stay joined with your friends and also post many photos or videos. It offers many opinions like sharing photos, live videos, messages, video calling, and putting a story. Also, there are many varieties of image filters available. It is a totally secure and easy app for users.
But if you wish to Deactivate and Permanently Remove your Insta gram Id due to any reason. Then this post will help you.
- You May Also Like: How to Remove Password From PDF File
How to delete Instagram Account temporally?
Friends, If you wish to remove the id for a short time, that’s means, you want to use this account again later in the future. Then you can Deactivate it for some time. For this just follow the Process discussed below:
1. First of all, you will have to open any browser on your phone or Pc. After that, open the site, www.instagram.com, and “Log In” your A/c.
2. After logging in to your A/c, click on the profile icon, after that click on the option “Edit Profile“.
3. Now you will have to click on the option of “Temporarily Disable My Account” and go to the Instagram A/c Deactivate Page.
4. After that, you will have to select one of the reasons for “Why Are You deactivate Your Id“. Now you will have to enter your Id password and click on the option “Temporarily Disable Account“.
5. Done. congratulations, your Instagram account has been temporarily deleted. If you want to activate your Insta gram ID in the future, then just you will have to log in again in your Id.
How to Instagram Account Delete Permanently?
If you want to delete your Instagram Id Permanently, then follow this method. Remember that, once the a/c is deleted, you cannot recover, followers, Likes, Comments, etc.
Note: The option to delete Insta gram is only displayed in the browser. It does not show in the Instagram app. So you will have to use a phone or pc browser to remove the a/c.
1. First of all, login to your Instagram ID. After login, Just go to the Delete Account page. Now you will have to select the reason by clicking on “Why Are You Deleting Account“.
2. After that, you will be asked to re-enter your id password to confirm. When you enter the password for your ID, then the Permanently Delete Your A/c button will appear in front of you. Now just go to the option of “Permanently Delete My Account“.
3. Done. congratulations, your Insta gram id has been Permanently deleted.
So, my dear friends, you can Deactivate/ Delete Instagram Account Permanently like this. I hope, you understand the whole process still you have any questions then you can ask me by commenting. You can get also a Hindi video tutorial below. Thank you