Hello, Friends, I am Ravi Thakur welcome back to my website Filezonic.com. Friends, We heard the word remote Access again and again in our life. Many times curiosity has arisen in our mind about what is a “remote desktop/access” whether it’s any computer device or software program, and what it’s used in our computer system. So my dear friends, today I tell you to complete about it and How to enable/disable remote access in windows 10.
What is remote desktop/access?
It is a very useful method within which two computers may be connected with the help of application and screen sharing to control the complete computer. The process is also known as Remote Desktop connection. Generally, it is utilized to correct software-related issues vi this feature. If there is any software program issue with your pc then the computer engineer will fix your laptop/pc by creating a remote desktop connection from the company.
There are some software Applications used for it. With the help of these applications, you can simply manage your pc from any place. Some Software you can use like Team Viewer, Skype, Microsoft Netmeeting, Join Me, etc.
How to disable remote desktop connection?
- First of all, you have to go to the desktop screen of your laptop or computer. There you will see a “This PC or My Computer” icon, you have to right-click on it.
- After this, a menu will open in front of you. You have to click on the “Property Option”.
- The menu will open again in front of you. In the top corner, you will get the option of remote settings. You have to click on it, As soon as you click, a pop-up window will open.
- After that, if you want to turn on it, then you have to check on the Allow Remote Assistance box. If you want to keep it closed then you do not check on the box.
- After that, you have to apply and click OK.
Friends, in this way you can enable remote access in windows 10. I hope you understood the whole process, apart from this you have a question any problem related to it, then you can comment and ask me. I try my best to solve your problem. If you like my post then, please subscribe to my website for the latest update. You can also follow me on youtube, Facebook, and Instagram. Thank You